General Services Administration Scheduleswww.gsaadvantage.gov
Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Contract Number GS-10F-0190R
Seaport-e is the Navy's preferred contract vehicle for Professional Support Services (PSS). Davis Defense Group is a Prime Contract Holder in all zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. We are recognized as a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB).
For Customer Satisfaction & Contract Info
Manager, Policy & Compliance
Seaport-e Support Services
- Engineering, System Engineering, & Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, & Analysis Support
- System Design Documentation & Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, & Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, & Availability (RM&A) Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information system (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA) &, Information Technology (IT) Support
- Acquisition Logistics Support
- Supply & Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- Program Support
- Administration Support
Quality Assurance Program
Davis Defense Group carefully monitors program quality throughout the lifecycle of the contract. Objectives are discussed prior to the start of work, metrics are developed, deliverables are tracked, and reports are generated on a regular basis to ensure standards are met or exceeded. As objectives evolve, the quality program is re-evaluated and adjusted as necessary. Effective communication and direct lines of authority ensure the program runs smoothly.
First Tier Subcontract Award information is posted publicly IAW FAR 52.204.10, at https://www.fsrs.gov/.